Clinics and Services
Vista Road surgery offers a variety of clinics to its patients, including the following:
- Anticoagulant monitoring and dosing
- Child health and development
- Child immunisations
- COPD clinic with spirometry – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please use this form
- Joint injections
- Learning disability health check
- Minor surgery – e.g. removal of moles and skin lesions
- Phlebotomy – Request your test results online
- Primary care counselling service
- Travel health with yellow fever – For more information on our travel assessment services, please visit our Travel Room
To self-refer for antenatal clinic telephone 01514 261600 and ask for antenatal clinic. If you refer yourself please let the practice know you are pregnant so that your records can be updated.
Our baby/child clinic is held every Tuesday and Friday between 14:30 and 16:00.
An appointment is necessary for immunisations and developmental checks, for children aged between 0-4 years.
If you have lost someone and you want to get some help with bereavement counselling just phone (office hours): 01744 451793.
Bleeding In Early Pregnancy (BEP Clinic)
You need to have already booked into our antenatal clinic and be less than 16 weeks. You can then phone the BEP clinic on 01512 904356 between 09:00 and 12:00 where you will be triaged by trained staff.
Stitch (Suture) Removal
For stitch removals, pleas call our treatment room nurses on 08009 530960.